What Is Virtual Cloud Accounting?
One of the most exciting changes in the accounting industry is cloud accounting. Cloud accounting is a general term for several types of accounting solutions, all of which have in common one thing: The accounting system is accessible via a remote server that is connected to the internet, but in a private, secure space that only authorized users can access.
In the past, accounting systems software programs such as Intuit QuickBooks® have been located on a small business owner’s own private PC or a private server within the small business. This allowed one or more employees within the same physical location access to the accounting software. Access to a “desktop accounting system” was limited, especially if the small business added additional business locations and/or needed outside consultants such as bookkeepers, tax preparers, or auditors to be able to access the system.
Cloud accounting solves the limited access problem because you can access a cloud accounting system via an Internet browser or a remote desktop connection that accesses the system through a private connection.
Here are the reasons many small businesses are moving to the cloud.
- Anywhere, anytime access to your accounting system.
As our workforce becomes more mobile, cloud accounting provides a tremendous convenience by allowing users to access the accounting system from any computer connected to the internet.
- Access via all different kinds of computers and devices
- No more software updates or version upgrades
- Tighter security
Yes, that’s right. Your data is more secure in cloud accounting than it is on your PC. That’s because the data centers that provide cloud accounting follow strict security procedures. Some of the security features include:
• Physical security including limiting building access and computer room access with James Bond-like features such as retina and fingerprint scans
• Data security including firewalls, multiple layers of password management, employee training, and much more
• Redundancy of computers and data for disaster recovery
• 24/7 network monitoring
- Built-in offsite backup
- No more file version errors
The costs of a cloud accounting solution will vary depending on the following factors:
- The accounting software you choose
- Whether you choose to host a desktop software or choose a SaaS
- How many users need access to your software
- What features you need, and whether you can get them in the core software or an add-on
Some accountants will include your software, hosting, and other technology requirements in a comprehensive price that includes bookkeeping, payroll, controller review, and tax compliance. In these cases, the accountant will likely deal with the cloud accounting vendor and you will not have to manage that relationship. In other cases, the accountant may simply pass on some references to you and leave you to work with the vendor directly.
Is Outsourced Bookkeeping Right Choice For Your Growing Business?
Small business doesn’t have an enterprise level accounting system and employee to assist running your operations,
also, the glowing modest company doesn’t want to invest huge cost in IT, accounting system and HR.
You don’t want to expand your physical company yet or operate less expensive way from fall-time salaries, benefits, unemployment taxes, hiring and training. Now you can achieve both accounting and IT solution.
Our Virtual Bookkeeping Service
- Revolutionize accounting applications for managing your business effectively and efficiently at easier and less expense way. Provide simple and complete live access for your accounting application with flexibility, therefore it
generate an easy and powerful local network.
- Allow employers, employees, contractors, vendor and outsourced bookkeeping firm can work together at anytime and from anywhere with just an Internet Connection. Increase operation efficiency through access to live company
transaction, vendor, customer, banking, credit card, inventories, full financial reports.
- Save time and money . Reduce office space, overhead cost, and increase business efficiency, by hiring high quality part-time/outsourced bookkeeping firm. Eliminate accounting staff retention and turnover worries.
- Eliminate PC maintenance, net-work, hassle of server maintenance/or acquisition, IT consultant, and buying
additional computer, and software update cost.
- Simultaneous Multi-user access and collaboration towards the very same information file.
- Use of complete QuickBooks functions, including any other 3rd party applications, MS Word, Excel, printing, emailing, importing, exporting, Online Banking, Inventory checking, Payroll, and Merchant Services.
- Data protection is unparalleled with information backup and the web safety resources. Backups of all data and data integrity checked. File-Service includes automatic redundant data file daily backup.
- Your information is Secure-Service employs the very same Data-Encription Technology, SAS 70 Type II as major banks and Wall Street firms.
How to Get Started
Frankly, we’re pretty excited about the possibilities and results we’ve seen with the implementations we’ve done. If we’ve piqued your curiosity about cloud accounting, please feel free to reach out so we can continue the conversation. We can share any specific current success stories of clients we have successful moved to the cloud, and we can discuss our recommendations and costs for a proposed move for your business.